GMARS aims to promote a "global village" of management accounting research by bringing together a diverse set of the highest quality research papers, plenary speakers, and researchers from around the world.
GMARS will provide a broader appreciation and understanding of the many theoretical perspectives and research methods that are used to study the global diversity of management accounting practices.
The Fifteenth annual symposium will be held at Copenhagen Business School, June 21-22, 2018
GMARS will include plenary and concurrent sessions with discussants. The plenary speakers will be:
– Jasmijn Bol, Freeman School of Business, Tulane University
– Antonio Davila, IESE Business School, University of Navarra
– Matthew Hall, Monash University
PAPER SUBMISSIONS/FURTHER INFORMATION:
– Papers to be submitted by January 31, 2018.
– Successful presenters will be informed by March 5, 2018.
Additional information about GMARS can be found at http://www.gmars.org