The event is co-sponsored by the Erivan K. Haub Chair in Business & Sustainability in the Schulich School of Business at York University, Canada and the Al and Nancy Burnett Eminent Scholar Chair in the Kenneth G. Dixon School of Accounting at the University of Central Florida, USA.
March 15, 2020: Submission deadline for full papers or abstracts (300 words). Details to come.
May 15, 2020: Registration deadline. Details to come.
• Charles Cho, Schulich School of Business, York University (Chair). Can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
• Michele Andreaus, University of Trento, Italy
• Emilio Boulianne, Concordia University, Canada
• Jennifer Chen, Brigham Young University, USA
• Ericka Costa, University of Trento, Italy
• Mercy Denedo, Durham University, UK
• Russell Evans, University of Windsor, Canada
• Alessandro Ghio, Monash University, Australia
• Irene Gordon, Simon Fraser University, Canada
• Leanne Keddie, Carleton University, Canada
• Anna Kim, McGill University, Canada
• Tiffany Leung, City University of Macau, China
• Hannele Mäkelä, Tampere University, Finland
• Den Patten, Illinois State University, USA
• Robin Roberts, University of Central Florida, USA
• Tom Schneider, Ryerson University, Canada
• Sophie Spring, Université de Montpellier, France
• Mumbi Maria Wachira, Strathmore University, Kenya
The conference website is http://csearna2020.ca or http://csearna2020.schulich.yorku.ca and will be regularly updated starting Fall 2019 with important information such as submission, registration and accommodation.
Please note that the 8th CSEAR North America Conference will immediately precede the 2020 Critical Perspectives on Accounting Conference. Both events will be held in Toronto at the Schulich School of Business, at York University. The university is connected to downtown Toronto by subway, bringing the amazing dining, entertainment, and accommodation options of one of the world's most culturally diverse cities within easy reach of conference participants.